Developing and maintaining:
- C++ microservices;
- Computer vision services;
- respective CI/CD scripts.
Researching new ML and computer vision solutions, by
- Gathering analyzing data;
- Testing solutions in real world.
At least 3 years of experience in the following technologies:
- Programming languages: C++, Python;
- Experience working with libraries: OpenCv;
- Experience working with frameworks and platforms: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras. * Linux, Docker. * SQL knowledge;
- Experience in working with computer vision and experience in using computer vision to solve real environment problems;
- Understanding of the basic algorithms of image analysis;
- Experience in working with Neural Networks, understanding of their operation;
- Higher or incomplete higher education in computer science;
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and plan your work;
- Ability to plan the expected amount of work;
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Monthly Gross salary range EUR 2200 - 3400 depending on skills and experience;
- Exciting AI and Web projects;
- People and Technology driven Management;
- Excellent health insurance (after 3 months);
- Flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
- Office in Riga VEF square;
- Regular team activities and parties.