We are looking for additional force in our partner projects, where you will be able to fulfill your ambition and gain international experience.
- Work with the design agency and Product Owner on the design;
- Styling the web portal according to the requirements and best practices;
- Implementing micro services and integrations;
- Participate in architectural discussions with the Architect and other developers on the design of the solution;
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements;
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Working experience in a similar position 2+ years;
- Good knowledge of one or more front-end languages (HTML / CSS / SCSS / Angular) will be considered as an advantage and a great benefit to the team;
- Good knowledge in one or more back-end languages (Java/Spring Boot);
- Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and ability to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests;
- Experience in writing Unit tests using some framework, e.g., Junit, Karma, Jasmin;
- Experience with micro services architecture principles;
- Have excellent Latvian and English language skills.
- Competitive monthly salary, depending on your skills and experience;
- Exciting AI and Web projects;
- People and Technology driven Management;
- Excellent health insurance (after 3 months);
- Flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
- Office in Riga VEF square;
- Team activities and parties.